!! SPECIAL OFFER !!
If you purchase the “Large Business” server or greater, you’ll also get your own Private LRS server and a free license to use xAPI for LearnDash.
Unlike 99% of all hosting solutions, you don’t need to use caching plugins. That’s how good these servers are!
High performance servers built with online learning system requirements in mind.
Built just for your needs!
Beyond the specifications you’ve selected, your WordPress server(s) also include(s):
- Server setup of your Domain Name (you host your domain name on your preferred domain name service)
- Google hosted name servers
- SSL Certificate
- Server level firewall
- Server level Anti-Virus
- Pre-installed plugins
- UpDraft Plus
- WP Easy SMTP
- The only pre-installed theme is TwentyTwenty
- FTP ready to go
- Hosted in the U.S.A
With this service, you need not worry about the tech side of things. Server support comes with it.
Everyone can take advantage of Email and Zoom support.
For CAN / U.S. customers, phone support is also included.
What will happen after you purchase a server?
- I’ll start the server build for you and will provide you the IP Address of the server via email
- You will edit your Domain host records to add the IP address to your preferred domain or sub-domain name
- You will email me the following information:
- domain or sub-domain name for the server to use
- Your SMTP email provider information
- SMTP Host (example: smtp.gmail.com)
- email address to use (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type of Encryption (example: TLS)
- SMTP Port (example: 465)
- SMTP Authentication (yes or no)
- SMTP Username (example: email@example.com)
- SMTP Password (no example available)
- I will monitor when your domain or sub-domain name propagates to the server IP address
- I will apply SSL and Secure FTP to the server
- I will install and configure WordPress, and the plugins for you
- I will clean up the system by removing non-required plugins and themes
- I will create your administrative user
- I will provide you the information you need to get started and we will meet online in a Zoom meeting to ensure you are properly set up and can log in and make changes as needed
Reach out using the Pre-Sales category in our Contact Us page.