Unlike 99% of all hosting solutions, you don’t need to use caching plugins. That’s how good these servers are!
High performance servers built with online learning system requirements in mind.
Built just for your needs!
Beyond the specifications you’ve selected, your WordPress server(s) also include(s):
- Server setup of your Domain Name (you host your domain name on your preferred domain name service)
- Google hosted name servers
- SSL Certificate
- Server level firewall
- Server level Anti-Virus
- Ask for Control panel with live CPU, Memory and Solid State Disk usage – free for the asking!
- Pre-installed plugins
- UpDraft Plus
- WP Easy SMTP
- The only pre-installed theme is TwentyTwenty
- FTP ready to go
- Hosted in the U.S.A
Server center infrastructure:
- Diverse Network
Nlayer, Zayo, and SIX Peering provide the best network
- Climate Systems
Dry Pipe Fire suppression system. Liebert air handling units with contained cooling
- Packet loss Avoidance
Dynamic routing systems automatically route around packet loss
Redundant A + B power, multiple 500 KVA UPS systems (2N). 17 diesel generators, totaling 19.5 MW (2N)
- Data Loss Avoidance
RAID 10 systems to avoid data loss
SSAE16 audited, PCI & HIPAA compliance. Secure: CCTV, Man Traps, 24×7 Security, ID Card access only facilities
- Off-site backups
- Dallas servers are backup up in Seattle, New York servers are backed up in Dallas, Seattle servers are backed up in New York.
- You will still want to use your own local backup plugin. Updraft Plus backing up to a remote service is recommended.
- cPanel (WebMin) included.
With this service, you need not worry about the tech side of things. Server support comes with it.
Everyone can take advantage of Email and Zoom server support.
For CAN / U.S. customers, phone support is also included.
What will happen after you purchase a server?
- I’ll start the server build for you and will provide you the IP Address of the server via email
- You will edit your Domain host records to add the IP address to your preferred domain or sub-domain name
- You will email me the following information:
- domain or sub-domain name for the server to use
- Your SMTP email provider information
- SMTP Host (example: smtp.gmail.com)
- email address to use (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Type of Encryption (example: TLS)
- SMTP Port (example: 465)
- SMTP Authentication (yes or no)
- SMTP Username (example: email@example.com)
- SMTP Password (no example available)
- I will monitor when your domain or sub-domain name propagates to the server IP address
- I will apply SSL and Secure FTP to the server
- I will install and configure WordPress, and the plugins for you
- I will clean up the system by removing non-required plugins and themes
- I will create your administrative user
- I will provide you the information you need to get started and we will meet online in a Zoom meeting to ensure you are properly set up and can log in and make changes as needed
Reach out using the Pre-Sales category in our Contact Us page.