Thanks for your interest in our products and services.
Learning Templates is a full service station for your Learning Management System requirements.
About our products:
The following services are a standard part of our premium products when you purchase any WordPress plugin or theme from Learning Templates:
- Automatic update notifications:
- Receive update notifications in your dashboard.
- One click updates just like plugins from WordPress.org or WordPress.com.
- Single or multisite License keys (one year duration by default):
- Secure your plugin or theme so it can only be used on sites you install it on.
- Stops plugin theft even if you have another developer work in your site.
- Renewal Notifications are automatically sent to customers approximately one month prior to license termination.
- Products that unlock features based on license key (known as variable products).
About our development style and process:
We develop our products to be compliant with all WordPress standards. Developing against the WordPress standard ensures that when WordPress updates, your plugin or theme will still work.
We are part of the WordPress developer community, therefore, we know what changes are coming and are able to update our products before a new WordPress update occurs. This provides you piece-of-mind knowing that you can safely click “Update now” without concerns about plugins breaking or system crashes.
We develop plugins for the general public as well as custom plugins.
Looking for custom plugin development? Our process starts with you.
We are interested in your ideas and will be pleased to discuss development opportunities.
How the process works:
We’ll have an initial online meeting / consultation
- We encourage you to have something documented in advance of this meeting as it will help you share your vision.
- Our in-depth understanding and experience of what does, or does not work, sells, or does not sell will be a valuable feedback for you in this meeting.
We’ll plan / define the features your are seeking and get back to you with an implementation plan. Once you approve / agree with this plan, we will discuss the development timeline and process further.
If we work together to create a custom plugin:
- You sell it in you own WooCommerce store.
- We will provide you the facility to use our license server, or, we can set this up with you via web meeting.
- We will manage the hosting and automatic updates for you on our update server.
Like what you’ve read?
Don’t stop reading…
Beyond the benefits you’ve already read about, we also offer an easy payment plan so you can pay for the effort on a monthly basis (some conditions apply). Our easy payment plan let’s you start earning income from the sale of your product without over-extending your wallet getting to market.
Do you already have a plugin or theme and would like to have it modified, or just want to add Licensing and Automatic Updates to it, no problem, we’ll be happy to help you out with this to.
Contact us for more information: