Your annual subscription comes with one license to be used in your staging site and your production site.
A growing collection of useful features, widgets and shortcode design elements to make your Learning Management System and students experience better by design.
The objective of this plugin is to provide you with new features on a periodic basis.
The current features for this plugin are listed below, however, we will add new features to this list on a regular basis so with each update, you will have new features to explore.
Each feature, widget or shortcode can be individually turned on or off.
In cases where the LifterLMS team choose to adopt an equivalent feature to any provided in LifterLMS BackPack, at that time you can simply turn off this feature in LifterLMS BackPack and use the native LifterLMS version.
If you use the LifterLMS version of a feature, widget, form or shortcode, and prefer to revert back to one provided in LifterLMS BackPack, no problem, just turn it on again, your settings will still be there.
- 3rd. Party Registration: Add a seperate billing information so a 3rd. party can purchase a course or membership for the student.
- Common Auto Enroll: Without using Memberships, Auto-enroll students to a common course if they are enrolled in any other course.
- Custom Merge Codes: Create your own Custom Merge Codes. You can upload text stings, add a shortcode to emails and certificates, and monitor their usage in your Dashboard.
- EU Checkout: Add advanced VAT integration to the LifterLMS Checkout.
- End User Access: A calendar control for the WordPress Users profile. This control lets you end a users course access on a selected date.
- Field Manager: Using our visual form Builder, you can create your custom fields via Drag and Drop, you then Insert these fields into the:
- Checkout form
- Registration form,
- Edit Account form,
- as well as in Woocommerce Account and WordPress Users Profile forms via a checkbox selection in the plugin.
- You can also include the information into LifterLMS Reports and Exports via a checkbox selection.
- LoggedIn/LoggedOut Shortcodes: Show different information to users and guests.
- You can put these shortcodes anywhere in your site and courses to show different information to logged-in users and non-logged-in users.
- What makes this different from the currently available Page builder options and existing LifterLMS options is that these can also be included inside the existing LifterLMS shortcodes while also letting you embed the information at a very granular level (not something you can do in a page builder, or in LifterLMS today).
- Mark User Completed: Mark a users course as completed from within their profile.
- Remove Password Reset: Remove the requirement for the students to reset their password during registration.
- Skip the Dashboard: Takes the student directly to their last incomplete lesson upon login. If they have not started their course(s), it will take them to the start page of their first course.
- User Info. Shortcodes: Add students information anywhere in the site. Exposes the user variables for use in uploaded e-learning when using LifterLMS xAPI.
- Direct product support form built right into the plugin License and Support page.
Shortcode design elements included:
- Course Grid: Show your Sections and Lessons in a stylish expandable grid.
- Course Outline: Show your Sections and Lessons in a customizable outline using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Course Sections Menu: Show the Sections of the current course in a customizable outline using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Current Section Outline: Show the Lessons of only your current section in a customizable outline using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Lesson Grid: Show your Lessons for the current Section in a stylish expandable grid customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Lesson Navigation Shortcodes: Create customizable lesson navigation buttons customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Lessons Preview: Add Tags to LifterLMS Lessons.
- Add a reserved word so guest users can preview / use your lessons in isolation of the course and reports.
- Present your lessons in an animated grid gallery customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Member Comments: Filters comments by Membership Group.
- This Ajax driven comment shortcode, uses the native the WordPress Discussion settings and the LifterLMS Membership restrictions to filter user comments by Membership group in Courses and Lessons.
- Designed as an alternative to using bbPress and buddyPress and customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Other Course Outline: Show a menu of the Sections of another course and customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Restore Continue Button: Brings back the Course Continue button to the course grid in the student dashboard and memberships and is customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Student Notes: Add Student Notes to your courses, lesson and quizzes and optionally communicate with your students and is customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Voucher Login: Adds an advanced, mobile friendly Register, Login, Forgot Password form specific to Voucher based registrations and is customized using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Widgets: A set of LifterLMS widgets that include:
- a Dynamic Widget Creator so you can create unlimited widgets specific to your course or lesson without using custom sidebars.
- A Certificates widget that displays the Certificate Name.
- A Achievements widget that displays the students Achievement badges.
- A Resume Lesson widget that creates a button to take the student back to their last incomplete lesson from anywhere in your site.
- A Related Courses widget that displays the courses (including featured images) in the same category.
- If you own a copy of LifterLMS xAPI, you get a Related Competencies widget as well.
- All widgets are customized
- using the WordPress Customizer controls.
- Yotpo Social Reviews: Designed to let you receive and manage LifterLMS Course, and Woocommerce Product Review and star ratings.
- Yotpo Social Reviews helps Woocommerce store owners with LifterLMS generate a ton of reviews for their products and courses.
- Yotpo is the only solution which makes it easy to share your reviews automatically to your social networks to gain a boost in traffic and an increase in sales.
- YotPo Social reviews styling is done in the YotPo website.