Create your ClickFunnels sales forms and the forms will take care of the purchase, then LifterLMS will send the User their WordPress welcome email if you choose.
If you use LifterLMS engagement emails, the user will also receive that email.
If a refund is issued from Stripe, ClickFunnels-Stripe 2 LifterLMS will automatically remove the user from WordPress, remove them from LifterLMS yet keep their training records in case of dispute.
ClickFunnels-Stripe 2 LifterLMS works with Memberships alone, or Membership and Course Access Plans.
ClickFunnels-Stripe 2 LifterLMS automates your user management and registration.
Simple setup steps:
- Install this plugin
- Enter your Stripe Secret Key into the provided field
- Check the Send Email box if you want the plugin to send a WordPress Welcome email to send the users password (else only use your LifterLMS engagement email)
- Click the Save All settings button
- Copy the Add This: URL into your Stripe Account Webhook page (use the link provided to open that page)
- Create your LifterLMS Access Plan(s) in either your Course(s) or your Membership(s) (or use any existing Access Plan)
- Copy the Name of the Course (or Membership) and the Name of the Access Plan
- Paste the Name of the Course (or Membership) and the Name of the Access Plan into your ClickFunnel Product configuration
- Save your ClickFunnel product
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
When testing the ClickFunnels purchase process, users have found that testing a purchase with your WordPress Administrator email address can cause you to be locked out of your WordPress system. To remove this risk, create a test user to use for ClickFunnels test purchases.